Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Open Road...


I LOVE to drive. Not running errands & stuff like that (although I do like to do that) I mean DRIVING, getting in my ride and cruising. Sometimes I dont have anywhere to go & I drive around looking at stuff, other times I do have somewhere to go but I take the long way there (remember I hate driving on the freeway). I just love driving around listening to the radio or my cd's. I do ALOT of thinking when I'm driving. Sometimes when I'm stressed out about something or just have alot on my mind I jump in the car... the problems are usually still there but it makes me feel better!

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

I sure hope you weren't driving when you took that pic! I know what you mean though. I actually used to love driving down town every day because it did allow me to just be with my own thought.

P.S. Isn't this like the third time you have change your template?

Monica Lifferth said...

You look hot! Nice pic! I miss seeing you every month. I hope all is good with you, and I'm glad I found your blog. Post more often! :)

Princess said...

I love to drive too! It is very calming, especially long trips. That used to be my favorite part of living so far away was the drive. Maybe we should take a road trip together!

Sandi said...

I don't like to drive. It makes me nervous. You never know what the other driver is going to do. I used to love to drive but things have changed. The pace is so fast with everyone and if you stay far enough back from the car in front of you the car behind races to pull in front of you. I would rather be the passenger; then I can close my eyes if I get too nervous. I like your new template.

Mary said...

Steph I love to drive too only on the open road. When I lived in CA I drove on the freeway maybe 5 times. I hated it. Much better here in the NW. Please take a road trip to WA!Only 12 hours straight thru. Not so bad once you get out of SLC. Steph who taught you to drive, Mom or Dad?