Saturday, January 9, 2010

What I'm thinking right now...

I'm becoming more of a night person... I also get more accomplished later in the day than I do in the morning

I really , REALLY need to organize my time better so that I can get all my school work done and get good grades

I'm grateful I wasnt born with any deformities

We started the paperwork to cancel my previous sealing in November and we're still waiting, I hope its ready for Pat and I to be sealed by our anniversary in March

I like valentines and St Patricks day better than Christmas
In fact, I think I like all the holidays more than Christmas... except Thanksgiving, thats last

I wish I didnt wait so long to go back to school
I'm glad I went back to school

I wonder if I could pull off the "50's" look

I really want to do something different with my hair

I'm excited to wear scrubs
I have great veins

I cant wait for the sun to come out and it to get warm again

If I had to go through all the trials and heartbreak from my past again to meet and marry Patrick I would do it in a heartbeat

I love the quiet

I sure love my mom.... and I miss her alot

One of my resolutions this year was to stop baking for pleasure and just bake when I had to for some event.... I baked 3 times this year already but now I dont have anything until the 31st... I'm already having withdrawls lol

I wish I had more money, shoot, I wish I just had enough money lol

I hate being on my period... I need chocolate
Sound like a reason to bake I think

I'm enjoying the kids more, I'm glad

School starts Monday. I cant wait to be done so I can have skills

I want to learn how to make chunky bracelets and necklaces

I'm tired... Goodnight





8 comments:

Princess said...

Somebody is bored! Lol I don't even know how to comment to that except are you having racing thoughts? Turn on the TV and chill out darlin! Lol LOVE YOU!!!!

Sephalo said...

I'm not bored! lol I'm just in the house alone, in the peaceful quiet and I'm sharing my innermost thought with you :)

Princess said...

Well thank you, they were very nice. If you were here we would be watching a scary movie and giving each other pedicures while eating peanut butter and chocolate ice cream right out of the carton ;P

Sephalo said...

I'm down for all of it EXCEPT the scary movie part! You're crazy. I love your guts though :)

Cristin said...

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this post. And your welcome to bake for me any time you feel the need. Just send the goods to me and that will be your excuse for an "event".

I wish I would have finished school when I was younger...wait...I also wish I knew what I wanted to be when I was younger...wait...I wish I knew what i wanted to be now. I wish I had skillz.

The Rookie said...

It makes me happy that he makes you so happy. Great picture! :)

Mary said...

I love your thought process!!! Thanks for sharing. Do you know how much you are loved because of who you ARE right now!!!
TONS!

jenniferhoiyin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.