Saturday, October 27, 2007

Packin Up






Today Aunt Vickie, Mom, Me, Stacey & Brian went to Grandpas to pack up his apartment. Grandpa had already said who got some stuff, but the rest was up for grabs. We went through the rooms and picked what we wanted and took the rest to D.I.. It's was kinda weird to be going through his stuff knowing we wont be seeing him anymore. On a brighter note, I love spending time with my brother & sister! I think they are SOOO funny (Even if Bri was super crabby in the begining)! I wish we could hang out together more.. I sure love them!

2 comments:

brian said...

Me grumpy, never. It was fun to hang out and see you guys again. love ya

Princess said...

Whatever it was like dealing with a mini dad! ha-ha! I love spending time together too! I love you guys!