Monday, October 29, 2007

Trick or Treat Street


Tonight I got to help out at "Trick or Treat Street" with my singles ward over at the Expo Center. They set it up like a town and kids went from door to door trick or treating. It was so fun! At one point I was doing 2 doors at the same time and a big group came, as I gave them their candy they would go to the next door (which I was also doing) and were waiting for someone to come. I ran over to answer the next door and a little boy said "Were you upstairs"? Yep, thats why I took so long! haha A little while later another little boy said "Is that your sister next door?" Uh huh! hahaha


2 comments:

Princess said...

Your such a giver! Way to trick those kids! Love you!

brian said...

LOL little kids crack me up.. still though nothing beats old Trick or Treating door to door...