Friday, April 11, 2008

NYC

NEW YORK CITY


So, me & Nina decided to run over to New York for the day :)
We took the Red Eye Wed night-which now I know WHY its called the Red Eye, stayed all day Thursday & came back Thursday night, I agree, lack of sleep isnt pretty! lol


First thoughts of NYC - Its STINKS!
The subway smells like urine & stale water




We went to Grand Central Station, which was cool. Its very big, lots of people runnin around:








After we went to Chinatown & Little Italy where we ate at a Brick Oven Pizza place, it was really good & fresh tasting!









There are a TON of apts in NY, and they are on top of all the stores, restaurants etc. So Cool!



Then we went to Times Square:

This is the MTV bldg where they tape TRL


There are so many people EVERYWHERE!




And SO much honking! I have never heard that much constant honking in my life!

Oh, yeah and we saw the 'Naked Cowboy' hahaha



It was a fun trip but we were EXHAUSTED!
I will definitely go there again but next time I'll stay over night!




10 comments:

Kittie said...

Sounds like you're having a great time just visiting all these great places...and NYC. WOW. How about you and your friend checking out the desert sometime! You know we have nice things here too! Just avoid the summer months-unless you REALLY love triple digit weather like the rest of us reptiles do. Laurie & I would LOVE to see you...just a thought. Love you, Aunt Kittie

Mary said...

NYC!! Wow! You girls did it all! Hurray! Now that naked cowboy has got some pretty darn cute...boots. You need to fly to NYC whenever you get sick of the clean air and peace and quiet in Utah. That will make you appreciate it more.

Gosh I am soooo jealous,but if I can live it thru you that is good enough for me!!!

Love you beautiful guts.

Cristin said...

OH MAN! I wanna go the next time you go. That would be AWESOME!!!! I'm jealous too...I've always wanted to go! It looks like you guys had fun and the pizza looks yummy! :)

Princess said...

Any cowboy that represents Jesus on his arm must have something important to sing about, naked or not! I am so jealous too, I have always wanted to go there! I am glad you were able to go but I was expecting pictures of hot New York men! Their accents give me a funny feeling!

The Lund Five said...

How fun! I really would like to go to New York someday, but I definaltely want to spend more than a day there. It would be great to see everything there!

Nina said...

DANG LOL I look wasted in the Grand Central picture. I think I felt it too. And it was only noon I think. Fun Fun

The Rookie said...

Looks like a fun and crazy day! I've never been to NYC. Always wanted to go...just haven't made it a traveling priority.

And bless you for staying up all night. That simply makes me feel tired.

Monica Lifferth said...

You are so awesome. Definitely my hero for the day!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Fun!! I am so jealous. I want to go to New York for a day. Lucky you!

Celeste said...

Personally I think that cowboy has some guts. Good for him and his positive self esteem. I bet you had a lot of fun. Thank you so much for my shirt, I love it and NY.