Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Herp...

I know I know... HI! I'm back and ready to blog!
Last couple weeks have been a roller coaster and yeah so lets try this again.

Most of you who know me also know that I get 'Cold Sores'. Now, those of you also know that I ONLY get cold sores when I am EXTREMELY stressed out. I believe the last time I got a cold sore was when I was getting a divorce a couple years ago. Well guess what?!
I've had oh lets say SIX cold sores in the past 3-4 weeks!!! Somebody put me out of my misery! My bottom lip can only handle so much!





Anyway, I'm thinkin the 'drama' is over and now my lips can have their needed rest.
Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Nina said...

You know it has been really sunny and so they could possibly be "aggrivated sun blisters"

brian said...

Sorry for your lip, hope you can de-stress....

The Rookie said...

Ouchie! It's time to relax, girlie! Get a pedicure and some sleep...these two things equate relaxation in my book.

Princess said...

Do you have Body Dysmorphic Disorder? I am sorry, I have never had the pleasure of one but I know they hurt! I hear Valtrex works great on them (it's not only for genitals you know!) Love you!

Mary said...

Stephanie you have to get this product called "Abreva". Katie has a friend with the same problem and as soon as she feels the tingle coming on she starts using it and it never gets to be more than a bump and goes away. It's kinda expensive but worth it. It's not by prescription.

Hope it's all healed by now. Love you and your poor lip.

Princess said...

Amy wanted me to tell you that your blog makes her sick and she can't look at it again until you post something new. She said just looking at those pictures give her cold sores! Lol

Hello! said...

Cold sores bite. We found out from my doctor on Monday (because Ben gets them all the time too) that they are caused by not only stress, but also by the sun, snow, and even when the temperature gets too hot in your body like when you get in a hot tub. Stupid cold sores. Stupid stupid stupid.
And Stace is right... Valtrex isn't only for down below. he he he. Just be sure to explain why you have a prescription to Valtrex before the person you're dating finds the prescription bottle... It can cause a lot of undue stress. Trust me.

JackieSue said...

Yo chick! I miss you. I had to search my archives to find your blog address again!!! How are you? You seem to be doing well. I read you have a man and you look amazing! I haven't seen you since before your surgery years ago. Do you still sell Close To My Heart stuff?