Sunday, June 29, 2008

This, That & a new 'Do'




So, its been awhile since I last blogged. Not much has been going on, Snack Pack, Me & Stace drove down to Vegas to move Stace.. LONG drive but fun! Stace cracks me up! We ate at In-n-Out in St George, YUM



Then last week Snack Pack & I drove up to Manti for the Manti Pageant, it was nice.



Worked, worked worked: Got a REAL nice tan from all that workin, AND a REAL nice Farmers tan on my legs, yeah!



Last night The Pack and I went to Taylorsville dayzz and watched the fireworks:
Awesome! I heart fireworks so much!



I also decided to add a little blonde to myself for the summer:




Thats about it! More stuff to come!

5 comments:

Nina said...

DANG!!! Them theres some white legs!!!!

Princess said...

How can you be tanner than me? There just isn't something right in the world when that happens ;) Love you

Mary said...

Steph I love the highlights! You could say that your legs have highlights as well. Nice tan. Glad you are having so much fun!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo :]

Monica Lifferth said...

Love the hair. You are so pretty.

The Rookie said...

That is a NICE farmer's tan. And the highlights are lovely, as is your beautiful hair.