Monday, November 10, 2008

Dreams...

If money were no option what would you do?

I would have my own bakery.


I adore baking, for realz! I love to make stuff and give it away. Just ask people at my work, they know :) Its all I can do to not make something everyday. Last week I made chocolate chip cookies, coconut bread & cinnamon chip cookies.
This week I'm gonna make some dirty snowballs and half moon pies. Whoo Hoo!

When I bake, I turn on my music real loud and dance around the kitchen, have I said how much I love it?! Anyways, with the holidays upon us I desire to bake twice as much, if there's something you want, let me know.

If you guys have any really good recipes you could share with me that would be great!

Also, if anyone has a grip of extra money, lets talk!

5 comments:

Amy said...

You can tell how much you love it!! Can you help me with Avery's B-day? I need Petit Fours...Seriously, you should open your own custom bakery. You've got the talent..

Nina said...

I was hoping I could talk to you about that grip of extra money!!!! I love bakin too

Smiley Family said...

I used to want to open a bakery too, then I decided that mixing business with pleasure was NOT a good idea! What if HAVING to bake everyday made me not like it so much? I think I'll have to keep baking as my outlet and make $$$ another way.

Mmmmmm...dirty snowballs.

Mary said...

Isn't that how Mrs. Fields started?

I will happily be your food tester!

Love you more than dirty snow balls!

Princess said...

For realz or for rizzle? Lol, you bake ok but I am much better! I have a lot of recipes so when I quit being lazy I will update and you can check out my recipe blog!