Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Week Re-Cap

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I just love it! The fall leaves, the smell outside, the CANDY, everything! I decorated my little stairwell with a black lantern & cobwebs and bought 8 bags of candy...(hahaha) On Tuesday, Patrick (thats his name), me and his 2 kids went to This Is The Place haunted village. It was scary, but not too scary.


Then Wednesday I made witches fingers (cookies) and a graveyard cake for work. The cookies turned out horrible, but the cake was yummy. On Thursday night I made another graveyard cake and some dirty snowballs that I transformed into eyeballs for Pat to take to work on Friday. Halloween night I worked for a little bit and got off early, got my candy ready and NOT ONE TRICK OR TREATER! lol Good, more candy for me :)

)

3 comments:

Nina said...

LOL What did Pat say about his gravestone???

Amy said...

Look how cute your halloween treats are! I love those eyeballs. Patrick hu? sounds romantic and exciting.

Princess said...

Your treats turned out great! What is up with the trick or treaters? Kids suck these days! What happened to the good old days when you took candy from strangers?