Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recap...


So lets see, Thanksgiving came & went. Stace came down & it was really nice to see her. Unfortunately it was also finals week @ school and my Psyc teacher was kind enough to give us our exam to take over Thanksgiving! Thanks!

Patrick & I went shopping at 5AM on Black Friday lol we went to 5 stores and bought ONE thing! hahaha oh well, it was fun.

Played Scrabble that night (Me, Pat, Stace & Dad). If you ever have the opportunity to play with Dad or Stace, be prepared to PLAY! They're ruthless and they'll make fun of you :)

Saturday morning Mom, Asian, Belle, Stace, Me & Patrick went out to breakfast. Belle was very entertaining...especially when she stuck her straw in the maple syrup & drank it :(




I am very greatful for my family!

(On a side note: Uncle Pat was in the hospital and I'm SO SO greatful he is home now and I hope he's ok and will get better...LOVE YOU)

1 comment:

Princess said...

Thankfully Pat held his own at Scrabble, otherwise he may be out of the family! What's wrong with drinking syrup out of the bottle?