Sunday, December 28, 2008

He knows whats up

If you know me, then you know one of my FAVORITE foods is Octopus! I love it! I usually have it for my Birthday and Christmas. If you think its rubbery, you havent had it made right, the key is to boil it first, then bake it in the oven with onions and coconut milk for a LONG time so it gets nice and soft. YUM! This year I made a pan of it to take to Patricks family Christmas party and saved a little bit for myself :) I took it to mom & dads Christmas morning to see if anyone wanted to try it. No takers... EXCEPT my sweet baby nephew Stone Face! He was so down with it! Here's the proof:
What a smart baby!

6 comments:

Princess said...

Lol, I love it! That was so funny! You forgot to mention that his breath reeked after the fact! What a crack up!

brian said...

that was funny, and he did stink after...

Alice said...

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

:)

How are you? I miss seeing you every week. Hope all is well.

Nina said...

That is way cute =)
I like the new layout

The Rookie said...

I'm with Alice, my stomach is feeling awfully queazy. That is hilarious. You know he might hate you for this one day.

Cristin said...

That is soooooo cute and sooooo mean of you!!! haha j/k My hubby loves all things gross and totally would have eaten that. haha