Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 3

Mel McDaniel (who?) has an old song called "Baby's got her Blue Jeans on".
My Grandma used to sing this song to us when we were little and say it reminded her of Stace.

I picked my sister up at the airport this morning... and thought of this song when I saw her.

Today I'm thankful for my sister.

We are completely opposite and yet I love being around her. We did alot of laughing today and I'm sure the rest of the week/weekend with be just as funny.
She is a Diva. A sassy crack up who doesnt take any crap from anyone.
I admire her greatly.

How lucky am I to have a sister like Stace.

Love you dork





2 comments:

Princess said...

Like I said, I now dress up wherever I go because, you never know when you will meet Mr. Right and you should always look your best! Ha Ha I love you to sis, and you always make me laugh and smile!

Mary said...

Ahh...you girls are the sweetest. I love you soooo much!