Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The letter I....

Oh, I'm still doin it folks...




Ice * I HAVE to have ice in my cup, it doesnt matter if its 100 degrees outside or 20, drinking a refreshing beverage that has no ice in it is inhumane. In a perfect world I would have an endless supply of PEBBLE ice on hand at all times...



IGNORE * If you REALLY want to push my buttons and get me all kinds of crazy... ignore me when I talk to you. This will get you punched in the Aorta so fast you wont have time to spell it.



INFERTILITY * This is a super sensitive subject. I've dealt with it for the better part of 10 years now and am coming to a point where I'm probably going to close this chapter. (Strike that, I'm not ready to close it yet) If you have the blessing of being able to conceive and give birth to your children, I envy you so deeply. It kills me to go to baby showers and births... please forgive me if you've seen me at any of these and thought I was uninvolved or unsupportive, it was all I could do to even show up. I apologize if I offended anyone, please dont take it personally.



IMMUNIZATIONS * So, in order to be in my medical assisting program I had to show proof that my immunizations were current. Well, I had no clue how I was going to get all that info together, especially the ones from California, SO, I had to get ALL of them again! I was SURE I was going to get diphtheria, hantavirus and probably elephantiasis all at once...
good thing I didnt.



INDEPENDENCE DAY * (I never call it that by the way) I love this holiday!
1) Its in the summer 2) fireworks, duh 3) BBQ's 4)my favorite Aunt Mary's birthday!



ICE CREAM * Baskin Robbins peanut butter chocolate & nutty coconut.... nuff said















1 comment:

Princess said...

I have to have ice too (I think mom did that to us) and you CAN have pebble ice. Sonic sells it in a huge bag for $1.29!!! I also LOVE your ice cream picks! As for the infertility, you will be a great mom to the kids you do have and I love you for that. Also, if you still have an egg, I still have a uterus and would be willing to loan it to you for 9 months, although you would have to pay for my vaginal rejuvenation and honeymoon stitch afterward ;)Oh and a breast lift and tummy tuck lol