Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ramblings...

I'm horrible at bloggin, I apologize... I've got 3 old posts in draft mode cause I never finished them (I'll throw them up this week) and it seems when I do post its either a couple lines and a bunch of pictures, or just alot of random thoughts... which is what today will be lol

The problem is this... I dont have hilarious stories to tell like I'd like to!

This is my day:

Get up, get the kids up
Get hubby's lunch ready (most days)
Get ready for school
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye
Drive to school
Learn, learn, learn
Get home just before girl gets out of school
Go pick up boy from school
Help kiddos with homework
Make dinner
Kiss hubby when he gets home from work
Eat dinner
Clean up
Do my own homework
Have family meeting
Family prayer
Send kids off to bed
Read blogs, facebook or more homework
Pass out in bed

See? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz boooring!

Oh wait, I do have something....

You guys have been sworn to secrecy though...
I'm serious, dont keep reading if you cant be trusted!

Ok, here goes....

You know I'm a step-mom right?
These munchkins are 10 & 13.
Its hard, real hard but I'm finding my niche...
Anyways,
The 3 of us were at the kitchen table doing homework and taking turns looking at the Shopko ad.
Me first, then the girl, then the boy.
While the boy was looking at it, I got up to wash some dishes.

Then it happened.

The boy snuck out of the kitchen with the bra and panty page of the ad and stashed it in his room....

Then quickly came back in the kitchen with mutterings of wanting to look and see if a game he wanted was on sale...

Eeeewwww

I dont even want to think about it...

Goodnight ya'll




4 comments:

Princess said...

Well I will keep my earlier comment to you off your blog ha ha ha and so it begins...... Nothing like getting thrown into motherhood like a teenage boy! Your life sounds great, don't call it boring! Love yer guts!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Ha ha. Boys will be boys! Seriously though, I was so impressed with your kids at Ashlyn's party. They are such well-mannered and polite kids. I bet you are doing a kick-a job at this whole step-mother thing. Lucky lucky kids!

Monica Lifferth said...

I agree with Min. By the sounds of your schedule, they are very lucky to have you. I didn't have someone to do that for me. I'm jealous of them.

Ane said...

Hi Stephanie,

I found your blog! I remember you from YSA stuff and I think you know my sister Soko?? Well, I see you have my blog listed...The Polynesian Kitchen.

Boys...that's too funny, but not so funny thinking about mine being that age... :(

Well, I am so glad to have found your blog!

Take Care!

Thanks for reading my recipe blog!