Wednesday, July 28, 2010

J is for....





Jewelery : I'm a bracelet girl.. the chunkier the better. If I had the time, I'd make big chunky bracelets that matched everything I owned.


Jeans : I love the IDEA of jeans, in my head I'd wear them with EVERYTHING, all day, everyday... In real life I can never get a pair that fits the way I want it to (like butter preferably). I'll keep trying...


Journal : Argh! Why are you so hard to keep up with?! I would love to say that I have volumes and volumes of my life documented but really I only have a handful of books that span over 30-something years... horrible.


Jeep : When I started college (the first time, you know, when you were SUPPOSED to be in college) I saw one, I wanted one, I still want one:




Jelly Shoes : I am a fan of Jelly shoes. Granted they make your feet sweat like a hooker on nickle day, but, I love all the colors they come in and it reminds me of being little and being able to go from dry land to water whenever I felt like it. Amazing!





1 comment:

Princess said...

My feet sweat like a hooker on nickel day no matter what kind of shoes I wear. What fo you think that means????