Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need an excuse...

Its 9-something in the manana and I am studying for finals and finishing up assignments for school but I'm not feeling it. So let me drop some mental vomit...


This week I have finals. Let me clarify, this week I have 7 finals... in 4 days. Boooo!

Our ward had a cake auction last night to raise mula for the youth and scouts. I made a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. It weighed 5.2lbs.

I'm not ready for summer to wind down... I've been in classes for all of it.
No flip flop tan to speak of. It's just not right.

The month of July I tried for the very first time, a blueberry, a raspberry, and a blackberry.
In that order.

I am a fan of Boston Med.

Sometimes when I close my eyes I can hear the ocean and smell the salty water.

Turquiose and grass green = awesome.

I am outraged that I have not bought any basil or eaten any pesto this summer!
(see, the exclamation shows outrage lol)

I miss my Aunt Mary and Grandma... if I think about them i cry. Stopping now.

I decided that for my practicum I want to do labor and delivery/obgyn.
You know the saying, those who cant teach? Well...

I'd like to find some really cute flats in every color of the rainbow.
(not rainbow colored flats, that'd look weird)

Last night Snoop Dogg kept showing up in my dream... to grab my booty.

I had my 6 month checkup... no cavities. Again.

I have an appt in a couple weeks for that OTHER kind of checkup.
I might have cavities for that. hahaha Wouldnt that be weird.







5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe you have so many finals in one week! Hopefully you don't break out in cold sores....
Steph, I would love to be your friend. Make your sister let me.

Princess said...

You are one of the oddest people I know, LOL. Good thing I love you so much!

Sephalo said...

Are you talking to me or Amy? hahaha

Cristin said...

You crack me up! Not as much as that picture though. So freakin cute!!!

I so want that 5.2 lb cake. Sounds delicious, I think I'm actually gaining weight just thinking about it.

Good luck with your finals!!!!

Mary said...

Okay just a few things: Snoop dog and your bootie? Hmm. Congrats on the berries! You are awesome! I am sending you good vibes for your finals, hang in there.
You made me cry:(

LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Note the extreme sooo.SWAK