Thursday, December 6, 2007

Letter B



My Brother Brian:
I am so proud of Brian and the things he's accomplished in his life! He has a good job, a very nice home, a beautiful wife and 2 gorgeous children. I remember when we were younger and Bri would come home late at night and tell me about a fight he was in...lol Good times! I am really very greatful for him and miss him alot (even though he lives 5 minutes away)
He's a good boy and a great brother!
I love you VERY much Bri!

Books:
Yeah, I dont read but I LOVE kids books that have a meaning or message and that are funny...
I dont have any kids but I DO have 2 bins FULL of spankin new childrens book that I LOVE!
I also am trying to read the Book of Mormon.... I say trying cause I can honestly say that
I DONT LIKE TO READ! lol and I have never read the BofM from start to finish.
So even though I started it this year, my goal is to finish it next year hahaha dont laugh







2 comments:

Princess said...

I think it is hilarious that you love books so much! How about beans, you forgot beans and butterfingers! Love you!

Sandi said...

I think you shouldtell all of us how to do this. That way we could all do them and learn more about each other. I live what you hqve done.