Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Letter C



CHOCOLATE
I love chocolate!
Especially DARK chocolate!
Its pretty much the best thing ever....

CHEESE
My name is Stephanie and I'm a cheese-a-holic

CAFE RIO
Thay have the BEST salads, and don't forget the lime-cilantro dressing!

COSMETOLOGY
So, I decided that I would really like to go to school and learn this. I used to work as a color repair consultant over the phone for Clairol and really liked it (the hair end side not the lunatic people calling about why their hair "down there" didn't turn out like the girls hair on the box)!

Coconut
I am in LOVE with this flavor/smell!

Curling Irons
I really don't know what I would do without this invention!
Thank you
Madame CJ Walker & Jessie T Pope!

Coloring
I LOVE to color..
It's very relaxing & really calms me down







5 comments:

Princess said...

You mean your not supposed to put it "down there?" Oops! Lol, you gotta love people! Admitting you have a problem is the first step to ending the cheese addiction! Love you!

Cristin said...

I love Dark Chocolate too! Woot! that's so weird, two women both liking dark chocolate. What's are the chances???? lol I think you would be great at cosmetology or however you spell it.

Mary said...

Cheese addiction must run in the family, sorry you got that gene. I love the alphabet blogging!

Speaking of chocolate how is your addiction to HAVING candy? Do you need an intervention yet?

Oooooh, love you mucho!

Smiley Family said...

A girl after my own heart....I too am addicted to both chocolate and cheese, yummy!

JackieSue said...

Ok. now I am stalking you. You'll probably never get this comment but if so... I miss you!!! I love to color too and it's so out of the original for an adult to love that so props to you. It calms me too. I'm so pathetic, I even sign my name and send pages to my mom sometimes!!!! ;)