Sunday, December 2, 2007

Letter A


So I got this idea from a couple of cute girls at church... I have no familia of my own and my life can be VERY boring at times. So, I am going to blog through the alphabet..yup, I know your excited! Here we go...


The airport: I LOVE working there! Outside;(except now when its FREEZING) running bags back & forth! Its so relaxing, just me, my tug & my thoughts aaahhhh


Americas Next Top Model: lol I dont know, I dig this show...I just think its funny that "pretty" has a race to find the "best" :)

I'm an Aunt: I am so thanksful to have Ashlyn & Trent! They are so sweet and precious to me




5 comments:

Princess said...

Very cute idea sis! Don't be ashamed of the Top Model, after all how else do we feel good about ourselves unless we can make fun of pretty people melting down! Loves!

Cristin said...

yay, I like this idea! Hey, I started a blog thanks to you! :)

All About M.E.('s) said...

Very clever idea. There are many days that I would like to blog about something, but I don't have anything to blog about-that would solve it. You'll probably blog about so amny interesting things that you otherwise wouldn't have thought of. However, X might be a hard one, unless of course you like the x-men?

Smiley Family said...

Can't wait to see the next 25 blogs!

Mary said...

Steph I love this idea. Um...I watch Americas Next Top Model too. What is it about watching mean people fall on there faces. Hee hee.