Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Letter E

I've been stalled in my alphabet blog 'cause
I dont have anything good for E.
Let me just get this one out of the way already!


EARS: I have a pair; and on those ears I wear earrings, just simple diamonds (fake of course) or hoops. Sunday at church I was in the bathroom and one of my favorite hoops fell off my ear as I flushed and dropped in the toilet. Good thing it went down the drain cause I was NOT going to go in after it!

EGGS: I dont like them, not at all. I take that back, maybe once a year I'll eat a scrambled one, oh, and last week a neighbor lady brought over chile rellano, I guess it has eggs in it but I couldnt tell on account of the chiles & cheese.. Yum

Dr Scholls EXERCISE sandal: Grandma B used to wear these & I always wanted a pair. Not that comfortable, you're walking on wood, but when I wear them I think of her and smile.





2 comments:

brian said...

i didn't know you had a thing with eggs?? I don't remember much at all about Grandma B... its sad

Princess said...

Good job getting E out of the way! Although you did forget Emery boards, Evenings, and Earth! Those shoes are hot!