Friday, February 29, 2008

I'm doin it too!

Here's the list:

  • 2 names you go by: Sephalo & Steph
  • 2 things you are wearing now: maroon flip flops & maroon shirt
  • 2 things you want or have in a relationship: Humor & Respect
  • 2 of your favorite things to do: Baking & Listening to Music
  • 2 of your least favorite things to do: Opening doors & Moving
  • 2 things you did last night: Visited Belle & T-Bone, hung out with my momma
  • 2 people you last talked to: Mom & Pops
  • 2 things you are doing tomorrow: Working & Making cookies
  • 2 longest car rides: nada, I LOVE long car rides, probably UT to IL though
  • 2 favorite holidays: Halloween & Valentines
  • 2 favorite drinks: Orange Soda & Chocolate Milk
  • 2 things about me you may have not known: (1)I once got pulled over for drunk driving coming home from a church dance lol. (2)I am SO not cool with germs!
  • 2 jobs I have had: Color correctionist for Clairol & YMCA counselor
  • 2 movies I would watch again & again: 50 first dates & Princess Bride
  • 2 favorite foods: Cheese & Chocolate
  • 2 places I'd rather be right now: In my own apartment or on a beach

5 comments:

Smiley Family said...

haha...funny about the drunk driving incident! Um, you weren't really drunk right?

Princess said...

I think you downplayed the germ thing! I like the picture! Celeste says Hi and if you need some good satin pillowcase for your old face, go to Ross! J/K I said that.

The Rookie said...

Love the picture of your matchy-matchy SPRINGTIME (halleluia)shoes & shirt! :)

And somebody must've spiked the punch with Ye Olde Mountain Dew--Steph's gettin' into the hooch, folks...watch out!

Monica Lifferth said...

Good to see you back. I missed you.

All About M.E.('s) said...

Mmmmm....cheese and chocolate. Love the flip flops-bring on the sunshine!