Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Letter H

Oh, I havent forgotten people....



Happy Husband... I'll tell you what, this dude is a positive one! Always looking on the bright side. Comes in very handy when I want to line people up and down my block and just slap them! lol

Halloween... My absolute favorite holiday! The leaves, the smell of autumn, the CANDY, oh the candy. Patrick asked me how in the world I could love Halloween so much when I hate anything scary. I told him " Oh, I just like the nice parts of Halloween, you know, candy, pumpkins, little kids dresssed up like animals, THAT kind of Halloween" hahaha

Hair... I have hair. Its semi-long. Its ALWAYS been long, except for ONE time I cut it almost to my chin for Locks of Love (sorry, that was ugly). Well, I've been thinking about choppin it off. What do you think of these:
I dont know if I could pull it off... its tempting





2 comments:

Princess said...

There is nothing more annoying than an eternally optimistic person, settle down Ripley! I am the opposite on the Halloween thing, I like the blood, guts, and heart dropping horror! As for the hair, I say go for it, you only live once! (Jenny Mccarthy)

Nina said...

Cut that hair LOL !!!! I think it would look great.