Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Car Saga Continues...


All of a sudden I am having issues with my van like no other!
So I guess what was wrong with it (see previous post) was that there was a wire behind a fuse that was out. It took the mechanic 2hrs to find the problem @ $70.00 an hr. Yup, $160.00 total.

Then, a couple of days later it was having a hard time starting, "Oh Great, somethin else"
Dad tightened the battery connection & it seems to be OK, still having a little trouble.

THEN, last night I had a date (I know) and my car was parked in the driveway. I moved it before he showed up to my normal parking space under the cover. When we got home, he noticed a bunch of glass on the carport... "hhhmmm my car was parked here earlier"
Looked over at my van and YES, the whole back window was shattered. Got that fixed today $230.

Mind you this is all happening within DAYS of each other.. "OK, thats enough now!"

7 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Oh Man that sucks! Hopefully things will start to get better as far as your car is concerned. Tell us more about your date!

Cristin said...

I agree...that sucks! But most importantly, how was your date????

Smiley Family said...

I am so sorry. When it rains it pours I guess. Or as Stacey would say, "Things don't get better, they just get different." And ditto to the other two comments. Did you get any action?

All About M.E.('s) said...

Don't they say bad things happen in three's? So, I guess you are off the hook now. I'm confused about what happened to the window though. Was it some random act of violence? Oh, and of course we want details on the date!

Monica Lifferth said...

Who cares about the car! I want to hear about the date! Love ya, Steph.

Mary said...

Stephanie that is the pits!Yeah what happen to the window?? Mystery??

Okay,details about the date. Obviously we are all starving for a love connection.

Alice said...

I am sorry, I hate car drama. Did you ever figure out what happened to the window?

A date huh? details please...we are all dying to know :)