Sunday, January 13, 2008

Car Troubles...

My car has been making this loud noise when I turn my wheel so yesterday I went over to Brians to have him take a look at it... Leak in the power steering line. Ok, no problem. Then I said, "Hey, while I'm here can you put my cd player in for me?" It was me, Bri & Belle in the van, she lasted a couple hrs then got hungry so I took her in the house. While in the house, bri hooked up my radio, got it going fine & started to put everything back together. The car was running and a metal prong touched the metal fram inside the van
POP
* SPARK* CAR DIED!
Burnt the fuse to the fuel pump, so he fixed that, checked to see if there was power, yup to everything. The van just isnt getting gas.... Find out tomorrow if I need to buy a new fuel pump. Oh well... These things happen

4 comments:

Princess said...

It will all work out in the wash!

The Rookie said...

If there is one thing I loathe it is the stress of car trouble. Good luck. This too shall pass!

All About M.E.('s) said...

Bummer. I hate car troubles. I was driving around downtown the other day with the plastic undercarriage protector piece dragging on the ground. It was SO loud that a couple of people even tried to flag me down, but I was driving to have it fixed, so I just ignored them. Luckily, it was only a $3.00 fix-I hope the same for you :)

Cristin said...

I hate car problems! sorry :( hope it's easy to fix.