Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ya'll wanted to know...

So yes Ladies & Gentlemen, I had a date. Actually I've had 2 dates this week and I have another one on tuesday (hee hee). He is a guy I met at work, he works part time in the night & I would see/talk to him when I was working a double or picking up someones shift. One day we were waiting for our flights & he said "We need to talk later" Um, we're talking now, but OK. lol Then he texted me and asked if he could call me. All of a sudden I was 16..oooohhhh a boy wants to call me! hahahaha So, it took a couple of weeks for our schedules to match, but they did & we went to the Gateway for dinner & a movie. No awkward silence, very comfortable. He always opened the door for me and waited for me to walk into places before him. He is a very nice, funny guy & so far seems like a good person. So, with an opened heart & mind, I am just taking it one date at a time.
So far, so good. Now you know :)


5 comments:

The Rookie said...

Hurray! The fact that it was a GOOD date is most impressive, I daresay. I've had one too many awkward silences and/or I can't believe he is STILL talking about himself dates in my life. Please keep us posted. Oh please, oh please!

I have to live vicariously through someone because we all know I DON'T date. :)

The Lund Five said...

Wow! sounds like fun. I also really like your card or little calender, scrapbook page on your blog. very cute. Keep us posted on all the latest happenings in your life, including your dates.

Monica Lifferth said...

Oh the dating scene. Those were some fun years but oh I do not miss it. You're so stinkin' hot how can he resist! :)

Cristin said...

YAY!!! Sounds good! As glad as I am that I don't have to be out there dating, I do miss that first beginning part of dating someone new. :) Good Luck and have LOTS of fun!

Princess said...

Dating sucks when your older, just keep that in mind! You can always count on me for the positive spin ;) Love you so much!