Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!




Yeah for 2008!

I stayed up until 11:15, then had the thought: "Really"? So I went to bed. hahaha

Have been doing ALOT of thinking about this new year and what I want to do differently and what I want to stop doing. One thing I WANT to do is make some decisions.. I have a great fear of making the wrong decision (about ANYTHING) so I just dont make ANY decision. I cant explain the feelings I have that a choice I make might potentially jack up my life. THAT is NOT a good way to live! I'm standing still and everything and everyone is racing by.

So, I am going to work on not only MAKING a decision but also ACTING ON that decision. It wont do me any good to make a choice and then do nothing about it!

So, I need help! Any words of encouragement will be GREATLY appreciated!
Wish me luck!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

6 comments:

Mary said...

Steph,Steph,Steph! I so trust your judgement! You should too! Know that your decisions come from your heart and you could never make a decision that would be harmful to anyone, so go for it! Life experience is awaiting you. Love you mucho grande! Wouldn't be nice to have a good spicy mexican meal today. Happy New Year to you!!!

Princess said...

Steph, not 1 person in this world has made a good decision every time. There are times that you may make a wrong decision but you just learn from it. Look at the decisions you have made in the past few years-they seem like they are pretty good decisions to me! Trust yourself! It can be scary at times but it will be what it is and you just move on! Love yer guts!

The Rookie said...

I hear you. I'm filled with the "What if..." dilemma myself. Then I remind myself that technically, not deciding anything at all IS a decision with its own set of consequences. Interesting post. I wish you luck! Happy New Year

Smiley Family said...

Steph, you are smart and beautiful and you can do anything you set your mind to do. And if it doesn't work out the way you expected, then you learn from it like Stacey said. Don't let fear stand in your way!!

Sandi said...

You are capable of making wise decisions about your life. You have already done so. Make it! Do it! Move forward! The benefits will be fantastic. We all love you and pray for you. Love mom

Cristin said...

HAHAHA I soooo relate! I hate making decisions. It always seem so final, so I only make them when I know that I can change my mind...lol. Good luck! Maybe that should be this years NY resolution. thanks for the idea!