Thursday, February 28, 2008

Random Thinking..

Well Hello! lol

Its been a busy coupla weeks so I am playing catch up now:


*Went to Ihop for breakfast & watched "The Bucket List" last week with my girl Ata
(it was alright-both the french toast & the movie)

*Drove to Provo, went to Archivers AND wore my flip flops for the 1st time in 2008 (whoo hoo)

*Me & Stace went to Parrothead Island Broiler & Coldstone for my birthday dinner (yummy fries)
Thanks for the birthday shout-outs Stace & Rookie!
(I will officially NOT be "counting" how old I am anymore!)


So, I have always thought it would be so cool to live "above" something, you know like above a restaurant, a bookstore, just "above" some place. I've been in Salt Lake almost every night the last couple of weeks and they have those there... alot of them lol so cool

To Be Continued...

3 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Sounds like a fun week. I have never been to Archivers or Parrothead. I did see a picture of Archivers on the internet. It looks huge! I have never even heard of Parrothead. Where is it located? Hope your birthday was happy and nice pedicure!

Princess said...

I also wore my flip-flops yesterday, it was so freeing! Kind of like taking off your bra at night! I have been craving Cold Stone ever since we went! Mmmmmmmmmm!

Mary said...

Awww, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Sound like it was fun!! What type of business would you prefer to live over? Love you!