Friday, February 15, 2008

Red Light Special...

So, last night @ mom & dads house, dad asked me to put some new bulbs in the hall light fixture upstairs. I asked him why since the ones that were in there were still working. He explained that when he & mom get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom or get a drink, they cant see very well so he got some new bulbs that were softer, so the light wouldnt bother them & "wake" them up but so they could still see. THEY'RE RED Stacey & I found this hilarious! When Stace came upstairs I turned them on and said "Welcome to the LOVE shack" lol followed by stacey calling it the Devils Lair, followed by us calling it the Red Light District & then singing "Roxanne" by the Police & "Red Light Special" by TLC hahaha Oh dad




4 comments:

Mary said...

What is that about! RED lights. Geez you girls have a good time!!!!

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxxoxoxoox

Smiley Family said...

Why am I not surprised???

Alice said...

hehehehee that is so funny. RED? I would have totally poked fun of my parents too :)

The Rookie said...

A little birdy told me it was somebody's birthday a couple of days ago. Happy Birthday, girlie! I hope it was a great one! :)