Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hair-capades

I woke up one morning REALLY early, laid down on my couch, curled up under a blanket & turned on the TV. I stopped on HSN... Have you ever watched this? I watch HSN & QVC all the time, just to see the cool things you can buy. Well, this particular morning, Toni Brattin was on.
I like watching Toni, she's got alot of energy & is real 'peppy'.
So, she was going on about her hair pieces and was talking about summer and when its hot outside & maybe you're sweaty and your hair falls flat and wouldn't it be nice to have beautiful curly locks all summer long? "Yes it really would" I said out loud. So I did it. I bought hair. It was on sale AND had free shipping so pretty much I felt it was destiny....




See, you can even tell! lol I was gonna wear it to work but then had a horrible image of me driving behind a plane and getting blasted with air and my 'hair' flying off! hahahahaha
I'm not gonna tell you when I wear it, we'll see if you even notice!
I think its gonna be a 'good hair day' all summer long!

4 comments:

The Lund Five said...

Very Cute. It would be nice to have good hair days all summer long!

Sandi said...

I think jt looks beautiful. I should have extra hair. lol

Cristin said...

Oh man, I think I need one, do they have graying blond hair wigs available???

Princess said...

You will FOR SURE win the Miss America pageant this year!