Thursday, June 12, 2008

SNA




Orange County... The O.C... Newport Beach

Snack Pack & I went there yesterday.
Neither of us had ever been there & his daughter was going with some friends
so he invited me to fly down & kick it for the day.
We got to the airport, nice by the way, its called the John Wayne Airport :)
His daughter & her friends went one way and we went another. I didnt know about this trip till the night before and I'm usually the one who finds out about the town and plans a little so we know what we're gonna do. Snack Pack was in charge of this one...he had no plan lol. It was a little rough at first cause we knew nothing about where we were or what there was to do, (we had 6hrs to kill).
We decided to fill our bellies at the ihop across the street first & plan our attack of the O.C..

We jumped on the city bus and rode it! We ended up at a stop on Avocado & somethin and started walkin towards the ocean.
We walked alot! It is SO pretty there, and CLEAN! lol
Not at all what I'm used to seeing in California!



Oh my goodness how I LOVE the ocean! I cannot express in words the love I have! The smell, the sounds!

For not 'planning' anything, this was such a GREAT day!

8 comments:

Smiley Family said...

Just keep rubbin' it in Steph!

Nina said...

I can still see some of that sun burn!!!

Princess said...

I agree about the ocean! Do you think it's because we were born there? Love you sis!

Mary said...

Ah the sweet smell of the ocean. You were in Mikes territory. He lived in O.C. (Huntington Beach) when he was just a lad.

Okay, Seattle is next!

Hello! said...

I think I'm going to start getting jealous...

brian said...

I would hate your job but the benefits are sweet...

The Rookie said...

That just looks purdy!

Alice said...

How fun, perks of your job for sure.