Friday, June 6, 2008

Rice-a-Roni Town

Me & Snack Pack went to San Francisco!

We got there Wed evening rode around on the BART for a little bit, ate dinner & watched the movie "Definetly, Maybe". Pretty good movie.

Thursday We took the BART to the Pier and walked up to Fishermans Wharf (Pier 39) to eat and look around.

I put my nose to work! I LOVE the salty smell of the ocean!
It brings a wave of peace & calm over me like nothing else can.
I did ALOT of inhaling!There's a bunch of these platforms with seals on them. They just laid around barking and pushing each other off into the water:

This is the Golden Gate Bridge:


We ate at a place called the Wipeout Bar & Grill

I wanted to try something 'different' so I had the fried shark bites.
Nothing but glorified fish sticks haha

Snack Pack had Fried Calamari, I've also never had that: I liked it

There was so much more to see & do, we just didnt have enough time! There's still the Ripleys Believe it or not Museum, Ghirardelli Factory, the Sourdough factory, a Carousel, the Trolley, Lomard Street, Alcatraz, Chinatown & Little Italy, SO SO much stuff to see & do!

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Looks like FUN FUN FUN! Shark? I don't know if I like the idea of eating jaws but I guess if it's fried, it can't be bad. :)

The Rookie said...

i HEART san fran!

Looks like you had a good time. I am jealous of the perks that come with your job...though, summers off are kind of nice. :)

Celeste said...

I'm a little envious of your traveling. I'm surprised you didn't bring me a present or at least invite me to go!!

Mary said...

Ooooh that sounds like fun!!! What a beautiful day in SF. Tell me you did the street car and yelled out "Rice-a-Roni the San Francisco Treat". Hee hee. I love your travels!