Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm an addict...


This may come as a shock to some of you but her it goes...
My name is Stephanie, and I'm a sugarholic.

That sweet, granulated goodness. That heavenly delectable deliciousness.
I cant get enough, I eat sweets EVERYDAY!
When people at work want some candy, all they do is look for me, I'm Packin' People!

WELL NO MORE!

I'm also packin on the palatable pounds, and it needs to stop!

I can bake up a storm and not eat ANY of it....easy, but I ALWAYS have a bag or two, or three (three's pretty much my limit, thats a lie I do things in evens... lets say four) bags of candy in my possession at ALL times. I cant resist, I AM weak...

Humor me for a moment...
Runts, Chewy Runts (which are hard to find), Recees Peanut Butter cups (the little ones) and my favorite, Peanut Butter M&M's....

OH the memories! I will miss you, my little morsels of mouthwatering confections.

3 comments:

Nina said...

LOL LOL that picture is awesome...Its true I know you have candy when I am craving some.

Princess said...

The first step is acceptance! Especially after a fatal overdose like that one, lol! I am glad you are giving up the sugar, I told you it was bad for you! I guess on a positive note, you are filling out your skin a little bit ;)

Mary said...

What a picture. It's not copyrighted is it? You are hysterical! I am glad that you did your own intervention.

I Love your sweet self!!!