Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Letter G

There's lots goin on right now but I'm tired lol
I'll do G instead...



Green: This is my FAVORITE color! Real, grass, true green. It feels fresh. One day I will have a scrapbook room, and in that room I will paint the walls this beautiful green and have white trim. Oh yes I will...

Grapes: I like the green, seedless kind. Not a fan of the red/purple ones, they dry out my mouth and make it feel chalk-y. Also, grapeseed oil is AWESOME for your skin!

Glasses: I unfortunately don't have perfect vision and had to get glasses in high school. I dont like them, I feel like those horses with those guide things on their eyes when I wear them. Lasik would be awesome but I'm too afraid something would get bumped and I'd be left with even worse vision, a lazy eye or a lazer burn across my face; that would be horrible :)

Garden: I dont have one and I dont know how attentive I'd be to one BUT if I did have one, which I think would be so cool, I'd have onions, basil, squash & watermelon YUM


To be continued...








3 comments:

Princess said...

Lol I cracked up that you feel like a horse with blinders on in your glasses! I just saw this recipe for grapes covered in bleu cheese dressing and rolled in chopped nuts. Sounds delish! Your garden picks sound interesting lol. Anything else you would put in there? Love you

Alice said...

You rock my friend. One of the few who stuck with this ;)

I too am a fan of green. I want a green kitchen.

The Rookie said...

I've been a 4-eyed dweeb since the 3rd grade. I even had wretched Sally Jesse Raphael red atrocities during 5th & 6th grade (thanks MOM, I think we had twinner frames). Basically I'm legally blind without my "sight devices." Lasiks would practically be a steal with what I have to pay on eyewear and contact lenses.