Thursday, May 1, 2008

Am I in the 'Twilight Zone' or something?!





So I ran into my ex-husband today... havent seen him in almost a year and havent spoken to him in about 6 months when he called to see if i wanted to go out to lunch with him for his birthday (to which I politely declined). This event alone wasnt really that big of a deal since I'm over it. I carry no bad feelings, I dont wish a swarm of angry bees would attack him, I dont even mind that he's got a girlfriend & a job. Good for him! We've moved on! What I do have a problem with is that every time I happen to see or talk to him, he wants to know how likely it is that he & I will get back together. I told him today, "not likely at all buddy". We shared a small question/answer period, he asked me out (to which I again politely declined), then we went our separate ways. I got in my car and was surprised by the wave of sadness & frustration I felt. It wasnt that I missed him, because I SOO do not, I think it was just that I wasnt planning to be where I am at this stage in my life. I also was frustrated because while I am having a HECK of a time meeting a man that wants a relationship with me, I've got this winner who treated me like, lets just say crap, who is always ready to get it on! Gimme a break! What is wrong with this picture!? What is going on!? BTW I blocked all comments cause I wasnt trying to throw myself a pitty party or look for an ego boost. Just a little frustrated & just needed a little vent. K I'm done

No comments: