Monday, May 12, 2008

No, I'm not a polygamist...


Mondays & Tuesdays are my favorite days to come to work cause all my 'girls are there. We all sit together at the same table & laugh and joke and play cards and just have fun. Well, today as I walked into the break room I heard laughter... my girls were laughing at me.
Why? My hair... I braided the two top sides & pulled them up with a pony tail.
This is what I heard today:
How many kids do you have?
What ranch do you live on?
I see you got your hair done!?
And lots of just quiet, not so quiet giggles.

I agree, this is NOT a good hairstyle for me, but I was exhausted last night & didnt take a shower so this morning I threw the braids on.

It WAS a pretty funny day, thanks girls!




3 comments:

Nina said...

You know its cos we love you sooo much!!!!! You can make fun of my fly aways tomorrow!!! I will have tons of them.

Mary said...

I had no idea braids were synonomous with polygamy! I learn so much on your blog. I thought you looked cute.

The Rookie said...

True friendship means you can make fun of each other mercilessly from time to time but still know that they care. And, well, with a little more swoop to the "bang" it could look quite dashing in Polyga-land.