Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lunch

So I went to Los Angeles for lunch today... lol
Actually Me & Snack Pack flew into LAX and went to In-N-Out for lunch, then came back home.

I've heard alot of hype about In-N-Out but have never eaten there, until today.
There is the regular menu:


And then there is the"secret menu" that has been carried word of mouth:


So I got a 1x2 (one pattie & 2 cheese slices) animal style
Pretty darn tasty!

After lunch we walked around for a minute, a gay guy tried to pick up Snack Pack, then we got on the plane & headed back home!

Its so fun to be able to do this kind of stuff!


6 comments:

Hello! said...

Hmm... Yeah so I just flew to Paris for dinner and then flew back in time for work this morning. Oh wait...

You rock!!! I love that you are taking full advantage of your flight privledges!!!

I think I just spelled privledges wrong and there I spelled it wrong again...

Ms K said...

They just opened an In-N-Out here near my house...haven't tried it yet though. Thanks for the review. You sure take after Grandma Blalock - she would fly anywhere at the drop of the hat - so would your mom and Aunt Vic...they had flying privileges too. Like everything else, I'm the "odd" one - drats! Love your sense of freedom and adventure. Sounds like fun. Love ya, Aunt Kittie

Mary said...

Yeah for In-N-Out!!! Simplicity at it's best! Nothing is ever frozen you know.Steph you could make LAX a weekly thing and eat some phenom ethnic foods!

Living thru YOU!!!!!

Princess said...

You forgot to say that when you walked around, you started walking on the on ramp to the freeway! The gay guy probably thought you and snack pack were hitchhiking!

Kimmy said...

That's so cool! I'm jealous that you got to go to LA for lunch. I like In-N-Out. Their fries are mediocre, but love their burgers. Your blog is fun, BTW.

Cristin said...

I love In-n-out and TOTALLY worth flying to LA for. LOL you make me laugh!