Friday, May 16, 2008

Oh sweet summer!

Well its official....
Summer's JUST about here...
SNO SHACK is OPEN!!
Whoo Hooo!
I get so so excited when I see that little blue building get ready with their delicious sugary syrups & Ice cold...ice. heehee
I went to go look at some apartments tonight & seeing as it was 7pm and 70+ degrees outside: I'M GETTING A SHACK!

And if I have to tell you what flavor I got, well, you just dont know me & you should get off my blog! lol

So I drove, looked and had my frozen treat.
What a GREAT night!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

Summer at last! We finally went from the 40's to the 90's yesterday. Of course that is too hot for me, but I sure love the sunshine!!

I wish we had shacks here like we do espresso stands.

Have I told you how much I love you!!! I do!

The Rookie said...

I love the Snow Shack like I love my right arm. It is a necessity I can't get enough of during the summer months.

And, just so you see how closely I read, I'm guessing Coconut.

Princess said...

I know you refuse to do it, but if you mix a little Tigers Blood in that Coconut, you are in for a REAL treat! Mmmmmmm ice!

Smiley Family said...

I used to love snow shack until I had a Bahama Bucks in Arizona a few years back. And now the snow sack just won't cut it for me. I think you need to take advantage of your flying privileges and fly down there and give it a try - I promise you won't be disappointed!!

Cristin said...

OH MY GOSH, I can't believe I don't know what flavor...(hangs head down in shame) :) That sounds so good right now...we don't have one of those around here...cry...so you better have one for me.

Hello! said...

I'm totally jealous!! The snowcone shack by my house has been teasing me for three weeks now. It's up but not open. I check almost every day....