Thursday, May 1, 2008

Night Owls...


I like to sleep, no wait I LOVE to sleep. You might be wondering when I do my sleeping...well, my answer would be IN THE NIGHT. Yes, for many years I have been sleeping in the night. Its dark, its quiet, its night. I have a friend I'll call 'Snack Pack' and this friend has been texting me & sending me e-mails between the hrs of midnight and 4am. Why isnt Snack Pack sleeping? Why is it that some people can stay up ALL NIGHT long like its nothing?! When I was younger and I used to go to the 'clubs' (lol) I'd usually get home around 2 or 3am and the next morning & I felt like what I can only describe as 'getting run over by a truck'! When me & Nina went to NYC, well, you saw the evidence of that lack of sleep, NOT good! I just want to know what posesses people to stay awake when they should be asleep. Go to bed people!

9 comments:

Nina said...

I think its because Snack pack might be in turmoil about horrible decisions. Who knows

Smiley Family said...

One thing is for sure, you won't ever get a text from me at 3:00 am!

The Lund Five said...

I may be a night owl, but at 3:00 a.m. I am sound asleep!

brian said...

I will start texting you when i wake up with Ashlyn how's that sound...

Monica Lifferth said...

I don't know who "snack pack" is, but I think he's riding the crazy train!

Cristin said...

I love my sleep to much to waste it being awake. I don't get it either. I used to think it was cool to stay up late but since I've gotten older, I realized how much time I wasted being awake when I could be asleep.

Princess said...

Maybe Snack pack is addicted to Meth or Cocaine. Tell him to try some Marijuana or Heroin, that will put him to sleep. If it is not drugs, he may be a creepy internet peodphile, they are always up in the middle of the night!

Mary said...

I love my sleep too! I can't wait to crawl into my cozy bed and snooze all night,till the sun shines in my window. I have no desire to do anything at 3:00 am except maybe go pee. I know too much info.

Snack Pack needs an intervention with the cell phone.

LOVE YOU MUCHO!!!!!!

Alice said...

I too am a fan of sleep. I have been known to stay up late, and much later than need be however. :)

So, I have been stressing since Sunday because I said something while we were chatting and I hope I didn't offend you. I feel SO STUPID! Please accept my apology as I didn't mean anything personal by it. It was one of those things I said without thinking, and it's just not cool, and pretty insensitive. I really am sorry :(